Sales Business Development Manager NL
We're looking for Sales Business Development Manager to inform potential clients of the benefits of company bikes and guide them along the way.
The objective is to close the deal. That sounds a bit Wall Street so let us rephrase: you will be responsible for guiding the client to a tailor-made bike plan. In consultation with Joule’s founders, you will advise on customer-offer fit, product selection and pricing. The geographic area is Belgium, the prospects are SME and corporate companies.
You will be working closely with the full team, CMO and the Content Marketeer in a joint effort to convince as many employers as possible of the added value of the company bike. After closing, you will pass the deal to the Customer Success Managers, who will be in charge of implementation and activation.
Our bicycles are sustainable, functional, healthy and fiscally interesting, our account executives are trustworthy, client-minded and always able to help our dearest customers. Are you the new member for our team? Let's find out!
🔍WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in sales (development)
- Experience and a broad network in a human resources environment are a strong added value.
- You have a big network in Human Resources.
- Languages: Dutch & English (fluent), French (basic)
- You have a university degree (or more).
- You are the proud owner of a driver’s license.
- You are a great professional communicator (written & verbal) and have a deep understanding of roles and value drivers within companies; in other words: you know what your client needs and act accordingly.
- You are able to work independently in a highly structured manner.
- You are fond of result-oriented work.
- You have a lot of energy and are capable of energizing others.
- Follow-up is your middle name. Not really, but you get us, dear follow.
Some of your daily activities will be:
- Mapping and prospecting big corporate clients.
- Building and implementing strategic sales initiatives .
- Remaining informed on the bicycle sales and leasing market .
- Answering inbound leads: respond to website inquiries and email marketing leads.
- Organizing digital and physical prospect meetings.
- Monitoring CRM system and taking actions based on prospect behavior.
- Closing deals.
- Setting the framework for the Customer Success Manager to implement the bicycle plan.
- Working closely together with our Content Marketeer to follow-up on large projects.
- Actively collaborating with the founders and CMO to build a scalable sales organization.
💰SHOW ME THE MONEY (AND THE OTHER BENEFITS)
First of all, you will be selling a product with a direct positive impact on the environment and society, great! Next to that you will be joining an ambitious bunch of people embracing sports, customer service and work pleasure. Sure, the road can be bumpy, but don’t worry, we will be happy to lead the peloton. In addition, you will be entitled to:
- An attractive salary package, partly fixed, partly variable
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Use of an electric bike
- Good coffee and a fridge full of drinks (and beers)
- Joule sweater
- A pleasant, informal working environment
- 2 spare tyres and 2 brake pads
Joule is a B2B Bicycle provider. Bicycle Provider? Well, we execute bike plans for companies and public organizations. The objective of such plan is either to optimize commuting (e.g. salary bike leasing) or to support daily operations (pool bikes or cargo bikes). We don’t only shape the plan, we also execute it. As an official dealer of over 20 brands we have our own operational teams. One could say we deliver bike plan from concept to bike maintenance, and we do so with a lot of energy and the customer at heart.
Joule was founded in 2018 and has been growing rapidly ever since. At the beginning of 2022, Lab Box, D'Ieteren's start-up studio, put its weight behind Joule, so that we can now shift up a gear.
Our values are:
- Stakeholder Intimacy: we collaborate sustainably with our colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Fun but functional: doing the right thing and doing it right, with a good laugh along the way